The Protocol at Revive
At Revive Physiotherapy we are dedicated to putting the health and safety of our clients first. With that in mind, we have put together specific protocols in line with the City of Hamilton and Ontario public health guidelines. We are also strictly following the direction of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association.
- We pride ourselves on our low volume, one-on-one approach to Physiotherapy. This keeps traffic through our clinic space to a minimum, allowing for effective distancing and time to clean and disinfect between clients.
- No more than 5 people are allowed in the clinic at any given time and no non-essential visitors are permitted in the clinic.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic, your physiotherapist will be wearing a mask at all times during your appointment and will keep a safe social distance as much as possible. All booking and financial transactions will take place from more than 6 feet away.
- We have sanitizer at the doorway to the clinic. Anyone entering the clinic must sanitize upon entering and exiting the clinic. Your therapist will sanitize and wash their hands between each client and after any hands-on treatments
- You are in charge of your treatment and treatment plan. If you would rather avoid any hands-on treatment please let us know.
- Common surfaces and exercise equipment are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each appointment. All treatment tables and pillows are wiped down with a Health Canada approved sanitizer between clients. Towels and pillowcases are washed with bleach after each use.
- Before each visit, you will be electronically sent a COVID screen to ensure you are not experiencing symptoms. If in doubt it is better to avoid your appointment until you are feeling better.
- Catalyst gym is being vigilant in their sanitization and safety protocols above and beyond public health guidelines. If however, you are uncomfortable going into the gym space please let your therapist know and exercise equipment will be brought to you and properly sanitized before and after use.
Our first priority is keep you, our therapists, and the broader public safe. If you have any questions or concerns please let your Physiotherapist know. For more information you can always reach us by phone or text at 289-941-4878 or by e-mail at email@example.com